Top 9 key takeaways from the webinar on Rapid RPA
Our Rapid RPA webinar focused on lessons learned and how to build a business case for robotic process automation (RPA). Overall, we received an overwhelming response with participants across the globe:
- 84% participants were from US who took part at 1900hrs EST
- 5 polls-87.5% response
- Average time spent by participants-51 minutes
Top 9 key takeaways from Rapid RPA WEBINAR
- FFF- First Fail Fast
- LAD- Learn Adapt Deliver
- How not to work with outsourcing 'partners'?
- How to work with outsourcing 'partners'?
- Take all the hype of RPA and halve it
- Spend time to inform and educate people on RPA – simplify it – remove the “Robo-Language”.
- Process documentation will be lacking and knowledge lost as people move on
- Business don’t necessarily understand data structure that well – test what they tell you
- People will feel threatened – be open, honest and supportive
We had 5 polls during the webinar, including:
We received more than 78 questions before the webinar. I am just sharing some of them- you need to watch the recorded webinar to get answer to most of 78 questions.
- What processes are well suited for Rapid RPA and what are not?
- How ‘rapid’ should a Rapid RPA be? Please provide examples of processes you have ‘rapidly’ automated and Why?
- What role would you see a consulting firm would play in Rapid RPA?
- What did not you know when you started that you wish you would had?
- How do you get offshore providers to do RPA? How owns the benefits?
- What are your views on treatment of Setup and scripting costs for Rapid RPA in business case?
Many thanks to Leanne (Lee) Ward for sharing her Rapid RPA journey experiences.
- Ignore the naysayers who wish to see RPA disappear…
- PRESS RELEASE: Mindfields to democratise RPA with AaaS
- Introducing Automation as a Service
- 30 lessons I have learned from 30 months of RPA engagements around the world